- Made in USA
- Vintage circa 1930’s – 1940’s
- Details: This is a very colorful label, we think it shouts Summer! With the beautiful schooner on one side, the three different blues including aqua and the orange, plus the blue anchor, all give it a feel of energy, sun and fun! This is a lithograph by Louis Roesch Co in San Francisco for “Corinthian Brand” grapes. There’s a yellow circle with a blue anchor showing they are part of the California Fruit Exchange. The label is printed: “California Emperor Grapes, Grown and Packed by Lawrence E. McGee, Exeter, California, Produce of U.S.A” This is genuine, unused old stock label, it came from long time dealer Lorie Cairns who recently sold her inventory. Lorie was one of the pioneers in this business. Collecting labels has become a very popular hobby, mainly because of the beautiful and unique images/artwork that can be found. If this is your hobby, we have lots more labels available, please feel free to browse.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 13 inches Long and 4 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – NOS. Excellent unused mint condition. This is an original label, new old stock item, never been used. The paper is yellowing but this is consistent with its age. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships First Class Mail, if you need it sooner, please Contact US for Priority or Express Mail for an additional fee. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Crate Label, “Corinthian” California Emperor Grapes, Original Lithograph, Vintage NOS
|Dimensions||13 × 11 × 0.75 in|