- Pattern: Ship Wheel Model 330
- Made in Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Vintage: 1940’s – 1956
- Details: A very striking clock shaped like the wheel on a ship or yacht! It was manufacturer by United Clock Company, it has a wonderful wood case, and it’s in great working condition. Due to its size, we think it’s perfect as a mantel clock or desk clock, but really, would be a great vintage piece to add anywhere. We absolutely love the solid wood case and old fashioned large numbers on the face. Due to the fact that in 1956 United Clock Company changed its name to (or perhaps it was acquired by) The Sessions Company, we have dated it to between 1940 and 1956, but we’re not experts, if the date is important to you, you’ll need to do a little more research. The clock has some information on the back, it reads: “Use on A.C. Current Only, 60 cycle -115 Volt – 2W, Manufactured Exclusively by United Clock Corp, Brooklyn, New York, Model 330 UL”. Great piece for a collector! This would look great in a coastal/nautical decorated room.
- Materials: Metal, Wood, Glass
- Dimensions: 8.5 inches Tall (including the wheel handles), 6.5 inches Long, 2.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. The case is in great shape, only a few minor scratches and brass discoloration as consistent with age/use/wear. The cord looks to be the original cord, made by Leviton (in business since 1906). The clock is in great working condition, we had it plugged in for a week and it kept time perfectly, however, these are old time pieces, we are not responsible for how long it remains in working condition. We will plug it back in before packaging and advice you of any changes in condition. Please review all pictures before purchasing and make sure you love this item, we cannot accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Clock, United Clock Co, Nautical Ship Wheel, Wood Case, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|