- Pattern: Swan (Discontinued)
- Made by Walther Glass, Germany for Mikasa
- Vintage: 1989 – 1991
- Details: It’s rare when we come across such a gorgeous piece but this glass bowl / Jardinière is absolutely stunning. It’s no wonder, it was made by Walther Glass in West Germany for Mikasa, and Walther Glass always means beauty and quality crystal. This Swan collection ran a very short time and has only 4 or 5 different pieces, all beautiful. There are two bowls in this collection, a 10 inch and a 13 inch, this is the larger of the two. This bowl features two frosted swans heads as handles. The body of the bowl are the swan wings, beautifully crafted and etched in great detail. It almost has an Art Deco look to it. All the decor is on the outside of the bowl, the inside is smooth so it’s easy for serving and clean up. The attention to detail is excellent, please see pictures to fully appreciate this piece. This is a large heavy piece, our price already includes the ever increasing shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. Gorgeous on a buffet or holiday table with fruit or salad, or just displayed on its own as decor. Would also look beautiful used as a Jardinière with orchids or plants in a sun room or covered patio.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 13 inches Long including handles, 7 inches Wide and 5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips or cracks, or scratches except normal wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bowl, Mikasa “Swan” Jardinière, Frosted Glass, 13″ Vintage
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 10 in|