- Pattern: Flowers and Butterflies
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1974
- Details: This is such a beautiful porcelain egg! Not only its shape, but the multi-colored decoration of flowers and butterflies with all its greenery will certainly make it a piece to treasure. It is part of the Avon collection called “Butterfly Fantasy”. The design is on the top (lid), as well as the bottom, (around the border,) and it has a thick 22 carat gold rim. It is stamped on the bottom: “Produced exclusively for Avon Products, Inc. Fine Porcelain decorated with 22k gold trim, Avon 1974”. This piece has felt “feet” so it won’t scratch your furniture. Excellent on a dressing table for jewelry or lipsticks, for powder room, girl’s room to corral small items, even in a sun room or covered patio. Of course, it’ ideal for Easter!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 5.5 inches Long, 3.25 inches Tall and almost 3.5 inches Wide (at its widest point)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or other defects on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT NEW. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Egg, Trinket Box, Avon “Butterfly Fantasy”, 1974, Japan, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 6 in|