- Pattern: Victorian Rose, Formalities (Discontinued)
- Made in: China
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: A really beautiful Sandwich Tray that’s sure to bring beauty to your table. This tray is part of an extensive collection of cream colored porcelain by Baum Brothers that includes dinner plates, cups, pitchers, serving pieces and even decorative pieces like vases, baskets, bowls, ginger jars, trinket boxes and figurines. This is the Sandwich Tray, and in our opinion, one of the prettiest pieces in the entire collection, so pretty, it could be used as decoration on a wall display or by itself on a table or plate stand. It has a wonderful oval shape all rimmed in gold and it’s reticulated, (has cut-outs) with gorgeous embossing like a woven-wicker pattern and swirls. The tray is stamped on the back: “formalities by Baum Bros tm, Made in China”. The pattern name is Victorian Rose, if this is your pattern, we hope this tray will be a great addition to your collection. If using as decor, take a look at the other pieces we carry in this pattern, (see pictures), together they make a gorgeous wall-plate display. If interested in purchasing all three shapes in this pattern, please contact us prior to purchasing for a 20% discount code. Beautiful as decor, excellent hostess gift!
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 9.25 inches Long (at its longest point), 7.75 inches Wide (at its widest point).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Baum Brothers Imports Inc. (Baum Bros.) is part of a the multi-generational company named “Baum-Essex”, located in New York. Started in 1946 by Edmund Baum as a Japan textiles importer. In 1968 the business is tuned over to Charles and Myron, sons of Edmund. Almar Manufacturing is purchased by the two brothers and the company name is changed to “Essex Manufacturing” in remembrance of their father’s sewing plant on Essex St, NY. In 1979 the brothers begin importing goods from China. In 1984 the company is incorporated and renamed again as “Baum-Essex Manufacturing”. Move forward to 1998 when the sons of Charles and Myron, Peter and Bill, take over the business. Today they import all types of wares from places like China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines and others. They have offices in California and Hong Kong. You are probably familiar with some of their brands: Steve Madden, Jones New York, Nautica, Emeril Lagasse to name a few.