- Pattern: April Showers – (Discontinued)
- Made in: New York, USA
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1970’s
- Details: Such a pretty tin!! Just the name “April Showers” makes us think of Spring, but then that bright green background, all the little flowers and the elegant woman in her long gown with matching umbrella, just really screams Spring. April Showers was issued in 1921 by Cheramy, an American perfume company, it was the second fragrance by Cheramy and their best selling fragrance, it was finally discontinued in 1991, that’s 70 years! The lid reads in part: ” April Showers Cheramy, New York”. This tin will enhance your Spring vignette. Great gift for a tin collector, it is in wonderful condition!
- Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 3.25 inches Tall, 5.25 inches in Diameter (at its widest point)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no dents or any other damage on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tin / Powder Box, Cheramy “April Showers”, Metal, Vintage
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|