- Pattern: White Basket with Pink Flowers
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1985
- Details: This is such a pretty teapot, it makes us think of Spring! It is white ceramic with a gorgeous embossed basket-weave / wicker design and tiny pink flowers tumbling down the side as if spilling from a basket, just gorgeous! The pot is all white except for the pink flowers and the design is only on one side. It still retains its original paper label that says Made in Japan. It is stamped on the bottom as follows: “A Teleflora Gift, Teleflora, Inc.” These Teleflora items are collectibles. Makes a great kitchen or dinning room decor. Beautiful for Easter, Mother’s Day!
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 6.0 inches Tall (with lid), and 9.0 inches Wide (from spout to handle), top opening is 3.25 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. Please note the lid is slightly darker than the pot. There are no scratches, crazing or chips on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
The co-owner of Teleflora, Lynda Resnick, was the one who started the idea of providing their customers with collectible vases and other containers along with their flowers, she called it “Flowers in a Gift”. She wanted people to know that they weren’t just sending flowers, they were also sending a gift that the receiver could treasure for years. They continue this practice today and have included everything from coffee mugs to serving pitchers.