- Pattern: Hydrangea and Butterfly
- Made in China
- Not Vintage: 2000’s (estimated)
- Details: Such a darling tea pot and matching tea cup, perfect for one person! It has a very pretty pattern with a large blue hydrangea, bright green leaves and a pretty butterfly on the flower. The porcelain is not smooth, it has “waves” that add to the beauty of this piece. Everything is rimmed in gold, lots of gold accents on the handles, lid finial, etc. It does have the internal strainer on the spout so loose tea can be used in the pot. There are no markings so we can’t tell you much beyond the description. We think this would make a great hostess gift or the perfect gift for someone living alone, or your favorite tea lover.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimension: Tea Cup is 2.75 inches in Diameter, and 2.0 inches Tall, Holds about 4 oz, Tea Pot is 4.5 inches Tall (without the lid and without the cup on the bottom), 6.0 inches Tall (with the lid). Overall, the set is 7.5 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing on any of the pieces. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tea for One, Hydrangea and Butterfly Design, Porcelain
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 8 in|