- Pattern: Unknown – Floral
- Made in: Japan
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: This is a really pretty souffle dish in a floral pattern. It has pink and yellow flowers with bluish and green leaves. The design is all around the piece, two decals, one with larger flowers and one smaller alternating around the dish. The outside has that wonderful pleated texture that is so desirable in souffle dishes. It is stamped on the bottom: “Heritage Porcelain Ovenware” and it has a bit of what used to be a foil sticker that read: Made in Japan, but it’s no longer legible. Unfortunately we could not find information on the manufacturer so we’re unable to tell you more beyond the description. It’s a very versatile pattern that can be “dressed up” for an elegant table or buffet, but with it’s pretty floral theme, it’s perfectly at home in a country, farmhouse or more casual setting. We love the look of this piece, it would make a beautiful addition on your dinner table, or on a breakfast buffet table, or simply as kitchen decor.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches in Diameter and 2.75 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips, cracks, or scratches. Since it still has an original sticker, we believe it has never been used. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Casserole, Souffle Dish, Heritage Floral Ovenware, Japan, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|