- Pattern: Sylvia
- Made in Germany by Walther Glas
- Details: This is a gorgeous large glass bowl by Walther Glass in their Sylvia pattern which consists of large tulips all around the bowl, a beautiful work of glass art. The bowl has both frosted and clear glass, the tulip shapes along with their leaves are frosted and the rest is clear. It has a ruffled/abstract like edging which forms the tulip detail and provides the life-like floral pattern. This bowl would make a great decorative piece on a side table or mantel, or for serving dips, dressings, nuts, candy or to hold potpourri. We also carry the matching larger bowl (12″) in this pattern.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches in Diameter (at its widest point). The bottom is 3.0 inches in Diameter, and it’s 3.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Walther Glas is one of Germany’s oldest glassmakers, (also known as Walter Glass). The company was founded in Germany in 1865 and is it known worldwide for it’s brilliantly clear bohemian crystal glass. Walter-Glas continued production, the original name was changed to Walter Glass in 2011. Walther Glass still produces glassware today under the management of Volker Walther. They have also made pieces for “Mikasa”. Enjoying a heritage of more than 150 years, Walther Glass is recognized today among collectors as one of the best antique crystal makers.
This is NOT – August Walther and Sons (August Walther’s Glass).