- Pattern: Pink/Red Roses on Green Background
- Made in Bavaria, Germany
- Antique: early 1900’s – 1920’s
- Details: A large oval platter made of fine porcelain with hand painted pink and red roses with a brushed gold border plus other gold details. It has a beautiful scalloped edge and swirl embossing, just gorgeous! The platter is very long, measures 14.5 inches which makes it a stunning piece to display in your home. Could also be used for serving, we could see it as a very elegant bread tray. It is not stamped on the back, simply has a number 57. If you can part with it, would make an excellent gift, maybe for Mother’s Day!
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 14.5 inches Long, 6.5 inches Wide (at its widest point) and almost 2.0 inches Tall.
- Condition: Antique – Used. Very Good Condition. There is a little bit of crazing starting in the back, and a tiny chip on the rim, we tried to photograph it, see the last picture, hard to see, but its there. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tray, Bavaria, Hand Painted Pink/Red Roses, Porcelain 14.5″, Antique
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 4 in|