- Pattern: Sylvia
- Made in Germany by Walther Glas
- Details: This is a gorgeous large glass bowl by Walther Glas in their Sylvia pattern which consists of large tulips all around the bowl, a beautiful work of art-glass The bowl has both frosted and clear glass, the tulip shapes along with their leaves are frosted and the rest is clear. It has a ruffled, abstract-like edging which forms the tulip shapes and provides the life-like floral pattern. This is a very heavy piece, pricing includes the ever increasing shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. This piece would look stunning on a breakfast or lunch table with fruits or a lovely salad, but would also make a great decorative bowl. We also carry the smaller (7″) bowl in this pattern, please take a look, you may want both items for serving dips, dressings or other side items to accompany the large bowl.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches in Diameter (at its widest point). The bottom is 5.0 inches in Diameter, and it’s 4.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips or scratches, however, one of the “tulips” has a minor section missing the “frost” on the outside of the bowl, photographed for you. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these used items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Walther Glas is one of Germany’s oldest glassmakers, (also known as Walter Glass). The company was founded in Germany in 1865 and is it known worldwide for it’s brilliantly clear bohemian crystal glass. Walter-Glas continued production, the original name was changed to Walter Glass in 2011. Walther Glass still produces glassware today under the management of Volker Walther. They have also made pieces for “Mikasa”. Enjoying a heritage of more than 150 years, Walther Glass is recognized today among collectors as one of the best antique crystal makers.
This is NOT – August Walther and Sons (August Walther’s Glass).