- Pattern: Yellow Iris
- Made in: Arques, France by Arc International
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: Adorable! These little juice glasses are just that, adorable! The size and shape are really nice and the bright yellow Irises and bright green leaves are absolutely perfect! They have that really cool bottom shape that screams 1960’s. They are marked on the bottom with the Arcoroc lower case “a” so we know they are French glass. Just to be safe, we recommend hand washing to protect the design. Perfect for your morning juice or even for afternoon cocktails. In a pinch, they make great votive holders!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches Tall and 2.25 inches in Diameter (top opening)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. We could find no problems on any of these glasses. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (CONTINENTAL US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Arc International was founded in 1825 by a Frenchman called Alexander des Lyons de Noircarm in 1825 in the village of Arques in northern France. From 1897 onward, the company was dominated by the Durand family, who eventually purchased the firm entirely in 1926. Today, the family continues to be the sole proprietors. Through the years they have grown, they’ve invented different types of glass and expanded their lines and brands which include: Luminarc (launched in 1948) and the oldest brand currently sold by Arc, Arcoroc (launched in 1963), Cristal d’Arques (launched in Europe in 1968), Chef & Sommelier (launched in 2008), and Arcopal (1958). They have bought and sold many other brands like Pyrex (from 2005 – 2014) and even owned Mikasa from 2000-2008.