- Pattern: Yellow Bellflower
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: Adorable! These little juice glasses are just that, adorable! The size and shape are really nice and the mustard yellow Bellflowers and bright green leaves are absolutely perfect! These are unmarked, so we can’t tell you much beyond the description. They look very much like the “Swanky Swig” glasses made popular by Kraft Foods during the great depression. Kraft would sell cheese spreads, other companies later followed with peanut butter, jelly and other products sold in these reusable glasses. We’ve also seem them called Jelly Glasses. There are a lot of different flowers on the jelly glasses but these bellflowers are a bit rare. We recommend hand washing to protect the design. Perfect for your morning juice or even for cocktails. In a pinch, they make great votive holders!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Approx. 4.5 inches Tall and 2.75 inches in Diameter (top opening), 2.0 inches in Diameter (bottom). Holds 8 oz.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. Two glasses have a slightly lighter yellow flower than the others, we’ve photographed them side by side for your review. Otherwise, we could find no problems with any of these glasses. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (CONTINENTAL US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Glasses, Juice, Yellow Bellflower, Jelly Glasses Set of 5 Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|