- Pattern: Oriole with Baby Chick
- Vintage: 1960’s
- Made in Japan
- Details: This is such a sweet figurine from Arnart Imports! It is a Baltimore Oriole male (females don’t have the black heads), with a yellow baby chick. We think this would make a wonderful gift for a new Dad and double great if they happen to be a Baltimore Oriole team fan! Even though it is small, this figurine is hand painted in great detail. The bottom is stamped “Oriole Japan” we’ve confirmed it is an Arnart Import from the late 1950’s to 1960’s. If you are a bird watcher, or a Baltimore Oriole bird collector, we hope this piece adds to your enjoyment.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.0 inches Tall (to the tail), approx. 3.5 inches Long and 1.75 inches Deep
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. There is a tiny little chip on the baby’s beak. Very hard to see, but we can feel it when we run our hand across it. Otherwise, we are unable to find any other issues/defects on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Arnart Imports Inc., is still in operation (as of this writing) and is currently located in 230 Fifth Avenue, New York. The company specializes in porcelain gifts and decorative accessories. First registered trade mark is the Crown and A’s mark registered April 30, 1953. However, we have read that in 1957 they changed their name to “5th Avenue” after securing US based offices, and stopped using a printed stamped ‘made in Japan’ pottery mark, opting instead for a removable ‘made in Japan’ sticker. If that is correct, this figurine would be post 1957.