- Pattern: “Circle of Love” from the Floral Greetings Collection
- Not Vintage: 1994
- Issued by The Bradford Exchange
- Details: This is a limited edition, fine porcelain collector’s plate series from Lena Liu. It is called “Floral Greetings” and it ran from 1994-1995. We believe there are 8 plates in the collection, all beautiful floral wreaths, this one is the first issue in the collection and it’s plate #8223E. It’s finished with a beautiful gold swirled rim. The plate is signed on the bottom by Lena Liu and has a nice hand written note on the back. The back has all the information regarding this collection. There are no pre-drilled holes so you will need a plate hanger or stand. A great gift for any flower lover, Mom’s or Grandma’s birthday, Mother’s Day, or for anyone special. Makes a beautiful wall decor in a powder room or bedroom. Gorgeous in a sun-room!
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches, or crazing on this plate. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Lena Liu was born in Taiwan. After studying with some of the renowned painters and masters, she came to the United States in 1972. Lena Liu is known for her delicately brush stroked watercolors which often include a touch of music, poetry and romance. She has several other collections based on her watercolor paintings including , Hamilton decorative plates called “Lena Liu Hummingbird Treasury Collection” from 1992, “Nature’s Poetry” based on some of her “Bird Scenes” and even figurines and gemstone hummingbirds. She lives in Maryland.