- Pattern: Canada Goose – Blue Band (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1985
- Details: This is an adorable decorative plate by Fabrizio, designed exclusively for George Good. This plate has a wonderful depiction of a Canada Goose decorated in his Spring finest, with a large blue bow around its neck and a pretty corsage tucked in. The corsage, as well as the flowers around the plate band, are large peach roses and small blue flowers with greenery all around and it’s signed by the artist. The plate is stamped on the back: “Designed Exclusively for George GOOD by Fabrizio 1985 Japan”. This is a very pretty plate for Spring decor, a blue and white decorated breakfast nook, dinning room or kitchen. It’s also a very pretty accent for a child’s room in a lake house or cottage style home
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 8.25 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or any other imperfections on this piece except for normal use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decorative Plate, “Canada Goose” by Fabrizio for George GOOD, Porcelain, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 in|