- Pattern: My Easter Bonnet
- Not Vintage: 1995
- Details: This is such a cute collector’s plate, not quite vintage but we just had to bring it to you! It is part of a collection from Avon’s Fine Collectibles of dated Easter plates that ran from 1991 to 1996. The primary design is the Easter Bonnet which has lots of Spring flowers, butterflies and a great big pink ribbon bow, but the sweet face on the little lamb wearing the hat is absolutely adorable!! She’s wearing a purple floral dress with a white ruffled collar and purple bow. It’s all on a blue background and rimmed, and lettered, in 22 k gold. The plate is stamped on the back: “My Easter Bonnet”, 1995 Easter Plate, Porcelain trimmed in 22k gold. CAUTION – NOT FOR FOOD USE– may poison food. For decorative purposes only”. It also has the Avon Fine Collectibles logo. It has its original box which is in great condition, perfect for gift giving. Great addition to your Easter decor, in a vignette or wall. We hope you enjoy it no matter where you place it.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Plate: 5.0 inches in Diameter. Box: 5.5 x 5.5
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or other defects on this piece, box is also in good condition. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
For more than 80 years, Avon has been selling health and beauty products, personal care, jewelry, perfumes, clothing, and many other items. Sometimes they package their products in beautiful decanters and other glassware that have become a favorite of collectors. In the mid 1960’s, Avon began producing novelty containers for perfumes and colognes. Collectors loved the new products, and Avon began creating more collectibles to draw in their customers. Avon started selling dinnerware, glasses and other home items starting in 1975 with the ruby red 1876 Cape Cod Collection. That collection was so successful that Avon has continued releasing different glassware, giftware and dinnerware collections for many years.