- Pattern: Blue Onion /Blue Danube Rabbit
- Made in: China
- Not Vintage: 1996
- Details: Adorable bunny rabbit creamer from Baum Brothers, not quite vintage but it is 25 years old! This is their version of the much loved “Blue Onion” and “Blue Danube” patterns, originally made by Meissen Porcelain in Germany and copied by many other porcelain makers. The bunny has blue and white floral designs all around, solid blue ears and blue handle. It is stamped on the bottom: “formalities by Baum Bros tm, Made in China”. We also carry the Kitten creamer from this collection. Great for serving syrup and sauces, beautiful as decor. Makes an excellent hostess gift!
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 5.25 inches Tall (to the tip of the ears), approx. 5.0 inches Long (from tail to nose) and approx. 2.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing on this piece. Please review all pictures before purchasing and make sure you love this item, we cannot accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Baum Brothers Imports Inc. (Baum Bros.) is part of a the multi-generational company named “Baum-Essex”, located in New York. Started in 1946 by Edmund Baum as a Japan textiles importer. In 1968 the business is tuned over to Charles and Myron, sons of Edmund. Almar Manufacturing is purchased by the two brothers and the company name is changed to “Essex Manufacturing” in remembrance of their father’s sewing plant on Essex St, NY. In 1979 the brothers begin importing goods from China. In 1984 the company is incorporated and renamed again as “Baum-Essex Manufacturing”. Move forward to 1998 when the sons of Charles and Myron, Peter and Bill, take over the business. Today they import all types of wares from places like China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines and others. They have offices in California and Hong Kong. You are probably familiar with some of their brands: Steve Madden, Jones New York, Nautica, Emeril Lagasse to name a few.