- Pattern: Camelot Rose
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: If you’ve been looking for a truly Retro looking coffee pot, plucked right out of the 1960’s or early 1970’s, look no further! This is a RARE vintage find, could not find another one like it anywhere. The shape on this coffee pot screams retro, groovy and very hip, (we stopped at calling it psychedelic). The shape is clean, the lines long and sleek and the rose design is very Mid Century Modern. The bottom is stamped: “Fine Porcelain, Enchante, Camelot Rose”. The perfect coffee pot for your Mid Century Modern, or 70’s inspired home.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 9.0 inches Tall (including the lid). Approx. 9.0 inches Wide from spout to handle. 5.0 inches in Diameter (bottom), 2.75 inches in Diameter (top opening).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on the piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Coffee Pot, Enchante, Camelot Rose, Porcelain, Vintage Retro MCM
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 9 in|