- Pattern: Ceramic Picket Fence Basket with Flowers
- Made in Thailand
- Vintage: 1980’s – 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is such a pretty basket, it makes us think of Spring! It is a ceramic basket in the shape of a wooden picket fence with a gorgeous embossed flowers in pretty Spring pastel colors just beautiful! The “fence is a light brown and the flowers are in yellow, blue, red and purple with dark green leaves. The design goes all around the basket. The bottom is stamped: “A Teleflora Gift, Teleflora, Made in Thailand”. Based on the cursive logo, we estimate this to be from the 1980’s, perhaps early 1990’s. These Teleflora items are collectibles. Makes a great Easter and Spring decor. Pretty as a cachepot or planter, (there is no pre-drilled hole on the bottom). Great gift filled with cookies, baked goods, a plant or flowers. Beautiful as an Easter or Mother’s Day gift!
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 6.0 inches Tall, 6.0 inches in Diameter (top opening), if you include the embossed flowers, it’s approx. 7.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, crazing or chips on this piece. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
The co-owner of Teleflora, Lynda Resnick, was the one who started the idea of providing their customers with collectible vases and other containers along with their flowers, she called it “Flowers in a Gift”. She wanted people to know that they weren’t just sending flowers, they were also sending a gift that the receiver could treasure for years. They continue this practice today and have included everything from coffee mugs, ceramic cars, to serving pitchers.