- Pattern: Unknown
- Made in Hungary
- Vintage: 1980’s – 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: Absolutely stunning set of 4 Hock Wine Crystal glasses. They are in what is typically referred to as a “Cut to Clear” pattern. We have searched everywhere but could not find the actual pattern name. Looking at the shape of the foot and stem, we are convinced these were made by Ajka but were unable to confirm. Either way, these are high quality crystal and this pattern is just gorgeous with large ovals between X’s and fans! The sculptured multi-sided stem is just as beautiful and the foot is finished with radiating lines forming a circle. These smaller, rounded wine glasses are used for Hock Wine, which is the European term for a wine from the Rhine region such as Riesling, but perfect to use for drinking any white wine. Ajka crystal stemware can sell for over $100 per stem! Although the look says “special occasion”, these should be enjoyed often. Each piece is uniquely hand-cut by European artists and each one is a work of art. Hand wash only.
- Material: 24% Lead Crystal
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches Tall, approx. 3.0 inches in Diameter (at its widest point), and 2.75 inches in Diameter at the mouth opening. Holds 8 oz. to the rim, ideally you’ll serve 6 0z of wine in these.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no defects on any of these glasses, except for minor signs of use, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only) unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured (for the full cost), for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Wine Glasses, Amber Cut to Clear Crystal, Set of 4 Vintage Crystal, Hungary
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|