- Made in USA by Schmidt Litho Co
- Vintage 1940’s
- Details: A gorgeous pumpkin is pictured in this seed packet. These are old stone lithographs done by Schmidt Litho Company in San Francisco. The beautiful images on the envelopes were printed in the 1940’s in very large quantities with price and descriptions left blank to be added later. The pricing and descriptions were added to these in the 1950’s. The colors are unbelievable beautiful. We also offer 4 seed packets mounted in country/farmhouse aesthetic wood frames with your choice of seed packets. (SEE PICTURES). If interested, please refer to the listing for “White Shiplap Wood Frame with 4 Vintage Seed Packets” OR “Clip Mount Wood Brown Frame with 4 Vintage Seed Packets” for pricing and details. If you’re a seed packet collector, this is a wonderful way to display your collection and change it with the seasons.
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches Tall and 3.25 inches Wide
- Materials: Paper
- Condition: Vintage – Unused. Excellent Condition. These packets were intended to be filled with seed but were never used. There is slight yellowing on the paper but that is consistent with its age. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are Not new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships First Class Mail, if you need it faster, please Contact Us for Priority and/or Priority Express for an additional fee. International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Lone Star Seed Co in San Antonio TX was founded in 1920 by two brothers from Syracuse, NY, Paul W. Roberts and Roland C. Roberts. The original intention was to be a wholesale seed business, this was one of the last companies to enter the retail seed market. They are still in operation today.