- Pattern: Old Derby (Windermere) (Discontinued)
- Made: England by Enoch Wedgwood
- Vintage: 1965 – 1980
- Details: A stunning large serving plate! This is a gorgeous pattern by Enoch Wedgwood called “Old Derby” (aka Windermere). It has a very Oriental feel because of the Asian style florals. The colors are deep and rich, deep dark navy blue, rust, brown and lots of gold accents. A large pattern in the center, smaller florals on the sides and a gold rim finish this gorgeous plate. This was sold as a Cake Plate, however, we think this would make a great serving plate, or a decorative plate, great on the wall!! It is stamped on the back: “Old Derby, Enoch Wedgwood, (Tunstall), LTD, England Trademark, Founded in 1835 by Enoch Wedgwood A Genuine Hand Engraving”. This is a very large and heavy platter, our price already includes shipping fees so no surprises at check-out. A beautiful addition to your table setting or home decor. The colors are perfect for a fall table or fall vignette. Great for mixing with other tableware.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 11.75 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is crazing throughout. There are no cracks, or chips. Minor surface scratches and a few light brown spots as associated with age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Serving Plate/ Cake Plate, Enoch Wedgwood “Old Derby / Windermere” Vintage
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 6 in|