- Pattern: Autumn Adventure, Eastern Chipmunk (Discontinued)
- Made in Malaysia
- Vintage: 1991
- Details: This is such a realistic looking chipmunk, you’ll think it’s about to grab those acorns off the tree! Masterfully created by Lenox, it is high quality bisque porcelain with wonderful details and colors. There’s an entire collection of these woodland animals that were released from 1989 until 2011, this one is from 1991. If you broke yours or are needing to complete your collection, we hope this is a welcome find. Perfect as part of your Fall or Thanksgiving decor! There is a condition issue, please see below.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 5.0 inches Tall and 4.0 inches Wide (at its widest point).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. There is a very tiny piece chipped from a branch on the right side of the chipmunk. (Photographed for you). A dab of paint, maybe even a brown Sharpie will take care of it. There are no other issues noted. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Figurine, Lenox “Autumn Adventure, Eastern Chipmunk” Porcelain, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|