- Made in China
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: Elegant magnolia light in a soft white with vibrant green leaves and a lovely bud on the side. The flower is made to look as if it’s resting on a tree branch and has “branches” in shades of brown on the bottom. It has a corded light bulb, (cord is included), that plugs into a regular outlet, the cord has an on/off switch. The light bulb is inserted from the bottom and lights the flower in the center, (only the large flower lights up). The piece retains its original label, it reads: Made in China. This is an accent light, would look lovely on a side table for soft lighting when watching TV or just keeping a light on at night.
- Material: Bisque Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx 4.0 inches Tall (at its tallest point), and 6.5 inches Wide.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is a small leaf that’s broken, but you’d really have to go looking for it to find it, it’s on the underside of the smaller flower. Otherwise, there are no cracks, or scratches or any other chips. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Night Light / Accent Light, Magnolia Bisque Porcelain, SOLD
Vintage Magnolia Night Light / Accent Light – Bisque Porcelain