- Made in: Unknown – possibly Czech Republic, Bohemian style
- Vintage: Exact Year Unknown
- Description: This is a stunning candle chimney, also called a hurricane. It is unfortunate that we were unable to find the manufacturer because we like to give credit where it’s due. This is a very elegant and very beautiful piece of what we like to call “functional decor”, it beautifies your home while also serving a purpose. It is in a gorgeous ruby red glass with what looks to be hand-cut to clear designs which includes a floral, a strand of leaves and gorgeous lattice work. It is wider at the bottom to accommodate various size candles then narrows towards the top to direct the smoke. We think it looks beautiful year around but would be gorgeous for the holidays!!
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 7 inches Tall, 3 inches in Diameter at the top opening, 3.5 inches in Diameter at the bottom opening.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, cloudiness on this piece except for normal wear. There are some very faint surface scratches but light has to be hitting it just so in order to see them, we feel these are consistent with use and wear. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Candle Hurricane / Chimney, Ruby Red Cut To Clear Glass, Open Ended, SOLD
Vintage Candle Hurricane / Chimney Ruby Red Cut Glass – Open End