- Pattern: Carved Florals – Pansies
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: A very unusual shape for candle holders, these look like large vases or urns resting on pedestal bases. They have a wonderful hand carved (engraved) design with florals, look like pansies, and arrows along the top. There is a lot of carving work on these, many call this work etching, but etching is a chemical process, these are carved or engraved. The entire body of the piece, the neck as well as the foot are all carved. They both have the dot pricked monogram “India 214J” on the bottom. Great gift idea as they are in excellent condition.
- Materials: Brass
- Dimensions: 6.0 inches Tall, 2.5 inches in Diameter (bottom), 2.25 inches in Diameter (top)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, dents or scratches on any of these pieces except for normal wear/use. However, if you like shiny brass, they would need a deep cleaning. If you like the patina of older pieces as we do, you will enjoy them as is. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers, will see additional shipping based on your location.
Candle Holders, Taper, Brass Hand Carved Floral Pansies, Dot Pricked 214J, Set of 2, Vintage, India
Vintage Brass Candle Holders – SEE BELOW FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 6 in|