- Pattern: “Sweet Country Harvest”
- Made in China
- Not Vintage: 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is such a pretty set of candle holders! Perfect year-round but especially for Fall with all the harvest fruits and the beautiful colors. They are from the Avon Sweet Country Harvest Collection, we couldn’t confirm the year it was issued, but we’ve narrowed it down to approx. 1990’s. The collection included plates, cups, napkin holders and even candle holders, all in the pretty fruit harvest design. We also carry a set of 4 mugs, pilar candle holders and a trinket box/candy dish with lid, all in this pattern if you’re interested. The pillar candle holders are especially nice because the fruit and all the vines/leaves are embossed (3 dimensional). Lovely as decor for a country or farmhouse styled home. Great Fall decor. Makes a great hostess gift, perhaps with a couple of great smelling pillar candles. If you are an Avon collector of this pattern, these will make a very nice addition to your growing collection.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Slightly over 6.0 inches Tall, 4.0 inches Wide (top) and 4.5 inches Wide (bottom).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. Slight crazing on one. There are no scratches, chips or other defects on any of these pieces. Please remember these ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT NEW. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates.
For more than 80 years, Avon has been selling health and beauty products, personal care, jewelry, perfumes, clothing, and many other items. Sometimes they package their products in beautiful decanters and other glassware that have become a favorite of collectors. In the mid 1960’s, Avon began producing novelty containers for perfumes and colognes. Collectors loved the new products, and Avon began creating more collectibles to draw in their customers. Avon started selling dinnerware, glasses and other home items starting in 1975 with the ruby red 1876 Cape Cod Collection. That collection was so successful that Avon has continued releasing different glassware, giftware and dinnerware collections for many years.