- Pattern: Lion’s Claw Feet
- Made in Hong Kong
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: An unusual shape for candle holders, these are really gorgeous. They not only have a beautiful column with several different shapes, but they have a very large square base with concentric circles, however, what puts these over the top are the four lion’s claw feet at each corner. Rare for something made in Hong Kong in the 1970’s as these claw feet were typically seen in Georgian, Colonial or Baroque styles of decor. These are stamped on the bottom, in very tiny writing: ” Made in Hong Kong”. They are heavy for their size, our price already includes the ever increasing shipping fees so no surprises at check-out. Great gift idea as they are in excellent condition.
- Materials: Solid Brass (Not plated)
- Dimensions: 8.5 inches Tall, Square Base is 5.5 square including the feet.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, dents or scratches on either of these pieces except for normal wear/use, there are some spots, photographed for you. If you like shiny brass, they would need a deep cleaning. If you like the patina of older pieces as we do, you will enjoy them as is. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, will see additional shipping based on your location.
Candle Holders, Brass Tapers, Lion Claw Feet, Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|