- Pattern: Polka Dot and Trellis (Retired)
- Made in: Thailand
- Not Vintage: 2004 – 2019
- Details: Such an adorable little tealight candle holder! This is part of a large collection from Andrea by Sadek of miniature teapots to match many of their most popular patterns. This one is from their “Polka Dot and Trellis” pattern which included teaware (teacups and teapots, sugar, creamer, etc.) and decorative items like planters and vases. This pattern is really pretty blue flowers and green leaves on a green lattice background and a pretty yellow polka dot trim. They also made the miniature teapot with a violet color trim, and a blue trim, all adorable!! We think the cutest part of this teapot is that little blue and white puppy dog sitting on top of the lid! This candle holder still retains its original foil sticker which reads: “Andrea by Sadek, Made in Thailand”. If you are collecting miniatures, we hope this piece brings you joy. Great accent piece for a bookshelf, curio, or even the kitchen shelf. Great gift for a collector or tea lover!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches Tall, approx. 5.0 inches Wide from spout to handle, the inside opening is 1.75 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we cannot accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT ne, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Andrea by Sadek was founded in 1936 by Charles and Norman Sadek and it is still family owned. It is also known as Charles Sadek Import Company and they are headquartered in New Rochelle, New York. Charles named the company Andrea in honor of his daughter, who is still involved in the design of their products. After WWII Norman Sadek started trade with Japan an inspired Japanese factories to produce higher quality products. You can still find, if rarely, Andrea by Sadek products in the market with the stamp “Occupied Japan”. Sadek is a leader in the gift and tableware industry, they have beautiful porcelain products such as: flowers, birds and other figurines, as well as salt and pepper shakers, tea sets and tea accessories, lamps, dinnerware and much more. Sadly in November, 2010, Norman Sadek passed away. Today his son Jim, along with his wife, and Norman’s daughters Andrea and Lauren, all run the company. Their team of product development, designers, researchers and buyers, uses its vast resource of factories throughout the world to bring together a collection that remains, as it has for decades, unsurpassed by any other source. The porcelain collections, while rooted in tradition, presents many contemporary design elements, and so reaches the hearts and homes of each new generation of consumers.