- Pattern: Amber / Gold (Discontinued)
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1940’s – 1950’s (estimated)
- Description: These juice reamers are highly collectible. This style has a certain Art Deco look to it, but we’ve not been able to confirm either the manufacturer, pattern nor year. The glass has a really nice amber / honey color with four sets of stripes along the sides. It has a hook handle with a convenient thumb rest. This piece is heavy for it’s size, our price already includes shipping so no surprises at checkout. A wonderful piece of American history and cute kitchen decor, not to mention useful! The first reamer was patented in United States in 1867, however, it wasn’t until around 1917, when Sunkist started using them as promotional items, that they became really popular. Makes wonderful kitchen decor! There is a Condition issue, please see below.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Approx. 8.25 inches Long (from handle to spout). 6.0 inches in Diameter. 3.75 inches Tall (including reamer tip).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. There is a minor chip on reamer, not sharp enough to cut, but it’s there. Otherwise it just has normal wear due to age/use. Please make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Reamer / Fruit Juicer, Amber Honey, Depression Glass, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 6 in|