- Pattern: Heritage Collection (Discontinued)
- Made by Princess House
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: This beautiful glass dome butter dish is from the Princess House Heritage Collection. It is blown glass and etched with a flower and sprigs pattern. Both the dome and the underplate have the flower and sprigs design, however, the underplate has the design embossed on the glass instead of etched, and has a textured finish on the underside. There are a few variations to this piece, Princess House released it with different finial styles. This one is the round finial with a flat top, #461L. The Heritage pattern continues to be issued by Princess House but only in cookware (the lids have this pretty etching), however, the glassware and barware are no longer available. If you’re trying to complete your collection, this is a great addition as it is in perfect condition. It also makes a great gift.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Underplate: 6.0 inches in Diameter. Dome: 4.5 inches in Diameter and 4.5 inches Tall. The entire piece dome with plate is 4.75 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches on this piece except for normal use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Princess House Inc. was founded in Taunton, MA in 1963. They provide retail distribution of household goods through a home based business network made up mostly of women and some men. The Company offers bakeware, cookware, dishes, cutlery, gift items, decorative household goods, and other products. Princess House serves consumers and home based business owners worldwide. Princess House has been providing the highest quality products for the home and their products are marketed to consumers exclusively by their dedicated, multi-cultural team of over 25,000 consultants in 50 states and Puerto Rico. Princess House products are crafted all around the world including: Turkey, France, United States, Czechoslovakia, and Romania