- Pattern: Unknown
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: This beautiful glass pitcher is especially shaped for mixing martinis. It is etched glass with a flower and sprigs pattern and has a beautiful curved handle. Unfortunately it is unmarked, we are unable to tell you much about it beyond the description. Beautiful addition for the bar.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 9.25 inches Tall, 3.5 inches in Diameter (top opening) 3.0 inches in Diameter (bottom foot).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Average Condition. This pitcher has seen a lot of drinks mixed in it, there is a lot of internal scratches, looks to be from stirring all those martinis, (mostly on the bottom half). Otherwise, there are no cracks, chips or other scratches on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Pitcher, Martini / Cocktail, Etched Floral, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|