- Pattern: Hobnail (Discontinued)
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1959 – 1979
- Details: This is a very pretty vintage vase made of white milk glass in the very popular and desirable, Hobnail Dot pattern, from Anchor Hocking. It is in a tulip/ trumpeted style that tapers towards the bottom, has a ruffled edge with raised dots and lines. This vase fits so many decor styles, from vintage, to country to farmhouse, coastal. Not sure about modern, but someone with a great decorator eye can make it work. Very pretty for weddings, bridal showers, Easter, etc.
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 9 inches Tall, 5 1/8 inches in Diameter, (top opening), Foot 4 1/4 inches.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Vase, Anchor Hocking, Hobnail Trumpet Vase, Milk Glass, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 9 in|