- Pattern: Unknown
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: This is a very pretty vase made of white milk glass. It has a tulip/ trumpeted shape that tapers wider towards the top, with an unusual square bottom that widens towards the top and a square foot. Definitely has a mid-century modern feel to it, but we don’t believe it is that old. It is unmarked, has been attributed to EO Brody, but we couldn’t confirm. These vases were made for the floral industry, they are not high quality glass, you will notice there are markings from the molds used. Because of it’s sleek shape, it would fit many decor styles from country, farmhouse, boho, even retro, to mid century and minimalist.
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 8.5 inches Tall, 5.0 inches in Diameter (top opening), and 3.0 square bottom foot.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches, however, there are some tiny black markings on the foot, (photographed for you). Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Vase, Milk Glass Urn Shaped Footed Square Base, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|