- Pattern: Grapes and Leaves
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: Really pretty pitcher in an Octagon shape (8 sides), with an Embossed / Raised design of grape clusters and leaves in beautiful milk glass. It is a footed pitcher with so many uses as home decor, useful as storage for small items, as a pretty flower vase, and of course, as part of your servingware. At home in most any decor from farmhouse, country to traditional and shabby chic. There is a minor condition issue, please see “Condition” below.
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 6.0 inches Tall, 6.5 inches Wide (from spout to handle), 4.5 inches Wide (top opening), 3.25 inches Wide (foot). Holds 20 ounces.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. There is one very small chip at the bottom end of the spout, we have photographed it for you. Otherwise there are no cracks, scratches or any other defects on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Pitcher, “Grapes and Leaves” Milk Glass by Anchor Hocking Footed, 20 oz., Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 9 in|