- Pattern: Prescut Pineapple (Line 500)
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1941 – 1975
- Details: Such a pretty creamer, and so large, it could easily be used as a milk pitcher. It has a pressed glass pattern by Anchor Hocking called known as Prescut Pineapple, (Line 500), with pretty fans and diamond cuts all around. Well suited for many uses, we have one in our office with pencils and pens. Pretty as a flower vase and of course, as part of your servingware. At home in most any decor from farmhouse, country and cottage to traditional and shabby chic.
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 5.25 inches Tall, 5.0 inches Long (from spout to handle), 3.25 inches in Diameter (top opening), 3.0 inches in Diameter (bottom). Holds 12 ounces.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, scratches or any other defects on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we cannot accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Creamer, Anchor Hocking, Prescut Pineapple, Milk Glass, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|