- Made in Dunkirk, Indiana, USA
- Vintage 1970’s
- Details: This is a really great milk glass beer stein / mug made for Tiara Exclusives Glassware, most likely by Indiana Glass, with a raised tavern design on both sides. Not just for beer, also makes a nice bar decorative piece or holding stir/swizzle sticks. This is a copy of the original Federal Milk Glass stein, however, this one does not have the F and Shield mark on the bottom. It was not an uncommon practice for glassmakers to copy each other’s patterns or in later cases, buy molds from defunct companies and re-issue the same pattern. None the less, it is a beautiful example of vintage milk glass and collectible in its own right.
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 6. 0 inches Tall and 3.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, nicks, scratches or cracks on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tiara Exclusives was a retail company, they did not manufacture their own products. Tiara bought the majority of their products from Indiana Glass, who in turn bought molds from a variety of glass companies, such as Imperial, Federal, Fenton and Fostoria. Tiara warehoused, sold and shipped glass, but they did not manufacture glass. So they had the legal right to copy other’s designs and this is one from Federal Glass they copied. Again, this one does not have the F and Shield on the bottom that would indicate this is an older piece from Federal Glass.