- Made in Dunkirk, Indiana, USA
- Vintage 1970’s
- Details: This is a lovely milk glass beer stein / mug made for Tiara Exclusives Glassware, most likely by Indiana Glass. It has a raised tavern design on both sides. Not just for beer, also makes a nice bar decorative piece. Would look very nice on a desk with pens/pencils or as a vase with flowers. This is a copy of the original Federal Milk Glass stein, however, this one does not have the F and Shield mark on the bottom. It was not an uncommon practice for glassmakers to copy each other’s patterns or in later cases, buy molds from defunct companies and re-issue the same pattern. None the less, it is a beautiful example of vintage milk glass!
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 6″ Tall and 3 1/2″ in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, nicks, scratches, breaks or cracks on this piece. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Tiara Exclusives was a retail company, they did not manufacture their own products. Tiara bought the majority of their products from Indiana Glass, who in turn bought molds from a variety of glass companies, such as Imperial, Federal, Fenton and Fostoria. Tiara warehoused, sold and shipped glass, but they did not manufacture glass. So they had the legal right to copy other’s designs and this is one from Federal Glass they copied. Again, this one does not have the F and Shield on the bottom that would indicate this is an older piece from Federal Glass.