- Pattern: Cincinnati Bengals
- Not Vintage: 1990 – 1996
- Details: This is a very collectible NFL collectible mug for the Cincinnati Bengals. One side shows the Cubs helmet logo used from 1990 to 1996 with the name “Bengals” on the bottom. The other side has the NFL initials and the same font/name “Bengals” on the bottom. This mug is in absolutely perfect condition and we highly recommend HAND WASHING, never scrub or place in dishwasher in order to maintain decal. Fun to collect and display! Great gift for a Bengals fan, a football fan or a sports mug collector!
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches Tall and 2.75 inches in Diameter (top opening). Holds 12 oz.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this glass, decal is in perfect condition all the way around. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
The Cincinnati Bengals were founded in 1966 by the former coach of the Cleveland Browns, Paul Brown. Their first game was in the 1968 season. They won the AFC championship in 1981 and 1988, but lost Super Bowls XVI and XXIII to the San Francisco 49ers. In 1991, Paul Brown passed away and his son, Mike Brown inherited the team. Unfortunately the team went 14 years without qualifying for any of the NFL playoff games. The Bengals are one of 12 NFL teams to not have won a Super Bowl and one of five to have not won a championship, pre or post-Super Bowl era. They are also the only AFL franchise to have not won a championship in the AFL or NFL. But they have die-hard fans who continue to show up and cheer them on. Hopefully soon their fate will change.