- Pattern: Unknown
- Vintage: 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: This is a very simple, yet elegant, set of Mid Century Modern glasses. The pattern features ribbed lines on the bowl with a thick silver rim on the bowl rim as well as the foot rim. This pattern allows the glass to catch light beautifully. These are not heavy glasses, feel very light and elegant, they have an almost 1920’s look to them, really nice. Gorgeous for a Mid Century bar, or for an elegant table setting, beautiful on a traditional holiday table but just as beautiful with a modern table setting. We also have 2 Red Wine glasses and 8 Claret Wine glasses.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 6.75 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (top opening) and 2.75 inches in Diameter (foot)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition, no chips, scratches or cracks, just normal wear/use. Silver rims are in very good condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Iced Tea / Goblets, Ribbed Bowl Silver Rim, MCM Stemware, Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|