- Pattern: Federal Regency Gold Eagle (?)
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s
- Details: This glass pattern has been attributed to Libbey, however, we have not been able to confirm this is a Libbey pattern, therefore, we’re not selling it as such. We found 3 Libbey patterns with a gold eagle, but not this one. We don’t know the name of the pattern, but based on the very popular Federal Regency round mirrors with the Gold Eagle on top, we figured, that was a good way to describe the pattern. It is a beautiful pattern, and such a delightful and highly collectible highball glass we think it would be a beautiful addition to your bar! The glass is frosted almost to the top and features a Gold Eagle on top of a gold, round circle, outlined by olive branches with a gold ribbon in the center. The design is on both sides of the glass. If anyone has any information/background on these glasses, we’d love to learn more.
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches Tall and 2.75 inches in Diameter at top opening
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on these glasses. There is very slight wear on one side of one of the glasses around the gold circle. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Cocktail / Highball Glasses, Gold Federal Eagle, Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|