- Pattern: Unknown, Bullfighter / Matador & Bull
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: These gorgeous mid-century glasses feature matadors, (aka bullfighters) and bulls. The images are all in 22Kt gold, bullfighters in their traditional costumes, in different poses and styles of bullfighting. These are very large whiskey glasses, more than enough room for a double. They are blown glass, with weighted bottoms and signed by the designer “meth”, (yep, that is a real last name), we could not find a relevant artist with a signature “Meth” but have seen other period glassware signed like this. Gorgeous addition to any bar or bar cart. Great gift for a whiskey lover, someone who lived in Spain, admires the tradition of bullfighting, or as a conversation piece in your Mid Century bar.
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches Tall and 3.5 inches in Diameter (top opening), 2.75 inches in Diameter at base. Holds 8 oz.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or any other defects on either of these glasses. The signature “meth” is very worn on one of the glasses, the other signature looks better. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept return. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping base on your location.
Glasses, Double Old Fashioned / Rocks, Matador and Bull / Bullfighter, 22K Gold, Set of 2 MCM
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|