- Pattern: Delaware State Souvenir
- Made in USA by Hazel Atlas
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Description: These glasses are a treasure! They were made in the 1950’s when families would load up into the car and travel across the United States on vacation. Everyone wanted a souvenir to bring back and these glasses also showed them the fun and interesting places they could visit while vacationing, in a very kitschy way. Hazel Atlas began producing drinking glasses with fired-on illustrations by the Gay Fad Decorating Company, (note the small “GF” on the lower right hand corner of this state map), they also made others with different colors, designs, and state and song lyrics, some were given away with the purchase of Big Top Peanut Butter, we don’t believe these were ever sold with peanut butter. The HA mark from Hazel Atlas is barely visible but it is on the bottom of the glass. This is a tumbler style glass, excellent for everyday use and great to serve retro cocktails! If you’re starting a collection, this will be a great addition, or great for the bar to hold swizzle sticks or pretzel sticks. Great for someone moving to Delaware or who grew up there! We also carry Oregon, South Dakota and New Mexico.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches Tall, 2.75 inches in Diameter at top and 2.25 inches in Diameter on the bottom.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this glass. Please review all pictures before purchasing and make sure you love this item, we cannot accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tumbler, Hazel Atlas State Souvenir “Delaware” Frosted, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|