- Pattern: Lindemans Fruit Flavored Beers
- Not Vintage: circa 2016
- Made in Belgium
- Details: These are really pretty flute beer glasses (in the States we call them Pilsner glasses). They are authentic from the Belgium brewery Lindemans. They are well known for their fruit beers and this glass has logos for their: Pomme (Apple), Framboise (Strawberry), Kriek (Cherry) and Peche (Peach) flavored beers. According to experts, this glass shape is meant to reveal the color, carbonation of the beer, and the broad top helps maintain a beer head. These glasses are tall and slender, they taper at the bottom and have a round foot and have wonderful decorations and heavy gold rims. These pilsner glasses can be used for many types of light beers, including pale lager or pilsner. Great for your next beer tasting party or get together, see below for some serving suggestions from Lindemans. Great for your beer glass collection.
- Dimensions: 8.25 inches tall. Holds 8 oz.
- Condition: Used. Excellent condition, no chips or scratches, gold rims are in excellent condition as well. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are Used items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Lindemans Brewery is a Belgian family brewery based in Vlezenbeek, a small town in the Flemish Brabant southwest of Brussels. It produces lambics, a style of Belgian ale that uses raw wheat and wild yeast. Long before hops were common in most beers, various fruits and herbs were used to season beers. The clean, bright aroma and flavor of apples, strawberries and other fruits, melds beautifully with the complex tartness of lambic.
Framboise (Strawberry) Beer Serving Suggestion: Chocolate desserts (especially chocolate decadence), fresh raspberries, ice cream with a raspberry demi-glaze sauce, créme caramel, baked Alaska, Olympia oysters, caviar. Serve at 45 °F in flute-shaped Lambic glass.
Peche (Peach) Beer Serving Suggestion – Peach Melba, peaches in brandy, pear tarts, salad Nicoise, sorbet, egg rolls, peach cobbler, Waldorf salad, chicken crepes, Belgian waffles. Serve at 45 °F in flute-shaped Lambic glass.
Kriek (Cherry) Beer Serving Suggestion – As an aperitif in place of dry sherry, with carbonnade a la beouf, mussels in white wine, or Gueuze, flavorful cheeses. Serve in flute-shaped Lambic glass.
Pomme (Apple) Beer Serving Suggestion – Perfect with rich cream sauces, hearty soups, aromatic cheeses and spicy cuisine – supremely refreshing. Serve at 38-41 °F in flute-shaped Lambic glass.