- Pattern: Overture (Discontinued)
- Not Vintage: 1998
- Details: Gorgeous crystal photo frame, the pictures don’t do it justice. This is not a vintage piece but it is so lovely, we decided to bring it to you. It is strikingly elegant, with clean, simple cut ovals dominating the piece. The Overture collection was sold from 1998 to 2008, however, the “picture” inside the frame changed in 2000 so we know this one is the older one. It has never been used, it retains the original stickers, cloth bag as well as box, all in good condition. The frame has rubber “bumper pads” on the bottom to protect your furniture. It is a heavy piece and our price reflects some of the ever increasing shipping costs we incur. However, we are still offering an excellent price, we have seen this selling for over $100 plus additional shipping costs, our price includes shipping. This frame is a perfect bridal shower or wedding gift. Would look beautiful just about anywhere.
- Material: Crystal
- Dimensions: Center opening is for an 8 x 10 size picture. The actual frame measures: 13 1/2 inches Tall and 11 5/8 inches Wide.
- Condition: Used, Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches, looks like the frame was never used, it is still in its original box, all labels/stickers still on the frame. The black felt in the back could use a little dusting. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Waterford Crystal is a manufacturer of crystal, named after the city of Waterford, Ireland, although most Waterford Crystal is now produced outside Ireland in countries such as Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Germany. The origins of crystal production in Waterford date back to 1783 when George and William Penrose started their business. It produced extremely fine flint glass that became world-renowned. Their Waterford company closed in 1851, and re-opened 100 years later in the 1940’s. The brand is owned by WWRD Group Holdings Ltd., which also owns and operates the Wedgwood and Royal Doulton brands, and which was acquired on 2 July 2015 by the Fiskars Corporation. Interesting side notes: Waterford Crystal made the 2,688 crystals for the famous New Year’s Eve Ball that is dropped each year in New York City’s Times Square, they also design the trophies for the People’s Choice Awards.