- Pattern: Timeless Ultra Floral Bottles
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: An adorable set of perfume bottles from Avon, originally sold with their Timeless Ultra Cologne (Small bottle) and Body Satin (Pump Bottle), now empty. We believe these were also sold with different fragrances, we’ve seen the smaller cologne bottle with Ariane Cologne. These bottles are super special, they are painted in an off-white/light beige color and have wonderful floral decals. The larger bottle has Pink Carnations, and the smaller bottle has tiny blue flowers, reminds us of Bluebells or Canterbury Bells, there’s an Oriental/Asian feel about these bottles, both in shape and the floral designs. These are empty, however, the perfume smell lingers inside these bottles, please keep that in mind if thinking of refilling them with another fragrance. A perfect addition to any vanity tray or perfume bottle collection. If you are an Avon collector, this will make a very nice addition to your growing collection.
- Material: Glass, Plastic (Lids)
- Dimensions: Larger bottle: 7.0 inches Tall (to the top of the pump), approx. 4.5 inches Wide (at its widest point). Smaller Bottle: 3.25 inches Tall, approx. 3.0 inches Wide (at its widest point).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips or any other damage on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
For more than 80 years, Avon has been selling health and beauty products, personal care, jewelry, perfumes, clothing, and many other items. Sometimes they package their products in beautiful decanters and other glassware that have become a favorite of collectors. Founded by David H. McConnell and based in New York in 1886, McConnell launched a line of fragrances under the name, “The California Perfume Company”. He didn’t start using the name Avon until 1928, named after the birthplace of McConnell’s favorite playwright, Shakespeare. Eventually hiring Persis Foster Eames Albee (Mrs. Albee), to sell door to door, thereby becoming the first Avon Lady. In the mid 1960’s, Avon began producing novelty containers for perfumes. Collectors loved the new products, and Avon began creating more collectibles to draw in their customers. As years passed, more items were introduced, Avon started selling dinnerware, glasses and other home items starting in 1975 with the ruby red “1876 Cape Cod Collection”. That collection was so successful that Avon continued releasing different glassware and dinnerware collections for many years.