- Pattern: Vincennes (Discontinued)
- Made in: Arques, France by Arc International
- Not Vintage: 1998 – 2000
- Details: This is a very desired pattern by Arc International from one of their most famous brands, Cristal D’arques-Durand. The Vincennes pattern was introduced in 1998 and it was so well received they not only made barware but included some servingware and giftware items. The pattern is lovely, with lots of cut arches, shooting stars and fans, this is really a gorgeous vase. It is an extremely heavy piece, we have made our price very reasonable so we can also include the shipping fees. This vase will enhance any bouquet of flowers, real or faux. Catches the light beautifully! Great Mother’s Day gift, also great for a bride to be.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Approx. 11.5 inches Tall and 6 3/8 in Diameter at the top opening
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition, there are no chips, scratches, or any other damage on this piece, except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for the full cost of the item your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Arc International was founded in 1825 by a Frenchman called Alexander des Lyons de Noircarm in 1825 in the village of Arques in northern France. From 1897 onward, the company was dominated by the Durand family, who eventually purchased the firm entirely in 1926. Today, the family continues to be the sole proprietors. Through the years they have grown, they’ve invented different types of glass and expanded their lines and brands which include: Luminarc (launched in 1948), Arcoroc (launched in 1963), Cristal d’Arques (launched in Europe in 1968), Chef & Sommelier (launched in 2008), and Arcopal (1958). They have bought and sold many other brands like Pyrex (from 2005 – 2014) and even owned Mikasa from 2000-2008.