- Pattern: Bellaire (aka Octagon)
- Made in Bellaire, Ohio, USA
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: This is such a beautiful pitcher! It is from Imperial Glass in their intricate pattern originally pattern #505, called Bellaire, later became known as Octagon (after 1961). We still find some references to it as “Daisy and Button” but that pattern, though also intricate, looks very different from Octagon. Also, it’s often confused with Indiana Glass’ “Heirloom” pattern. This pitcher is clear glass accented in gold which gives it a very elegant look and really brings out the intricacies of the pattern. Bellaire-clear was introduced in 1913, it’s one of the many beautiful EAPG patterns, we’re unsure when they introduced this gilded version, above dates are estimated. The pitcher is heavy, our price already includes the shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. Absolutely perfect for the holidays, an elegant dinner or just as beautiful on its own as decor/display. We know you won’t need a reason to display and use this beautiful piece year-round!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches Tall, 4.5 inches in Diameter (top opening). Holds 32 oz.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Pitcher, Imperial Glass, Bellaire / Octagon Gold, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 6 in|