- Pattern: Wexford (Discontinued)
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: This is a very nice Fruit/Salad Bowl in one of Anchor Hocking’s most beautiful and enduring patterns, Wexford. Wexford was also made in blue, ruby red, gold-banded and smoked glass, this is the clear, and most popular of all the colors. It is known by it’s rows of small diamonds on the top band separated from larger diamonds on the bottom, also known as a criss-cross pattern. This pattern catches the light beautifully and would look lovely on any table. We have several pieces in this pattern, please take a look at what’s available and you may be able to find more pieces to add to your Wexford collection.
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: 9 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition, there are no scratches, chips or any defects on this piece, even normal wear is at a minimum on this one. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
|Dimensions||9.00 × 5.00 in|